Givling, an Android based app created by Nirvana’s offshore software development center, is a rage with its innovative concept of gamified crowdfunding. A Trivia game puts students with study loans in a queue and pays off their loans with the money collected from other players. It keeps the excitement on by dishing out daily cash prizes to the players as well! The players’ payoff the student loans by scoring in a game of questions and answers and collecting coins.
Givling verifies the student loans, is secure and assures the players that their money is used for the intended purpose by authenticated recipients. Mixing fun and a social cause makes the game worthwhile, interesting and exciting.
- Queue line up with equal distribution of money amongst the top few students until their loans are paid off.
- New recipients replacing the ones whose debts are cleared
- Conducive payment gateways like Paypal or Braintree, easily cashable
- Invite / challenge a friend
- Live funding graph in the form of a thermometer
- Highly interactive experience with a lot of animation and sound
- Q factor points that help the user to move their position upward in the queue by actively participating and playing
Givling is available on Google Play store for Android 4.2 and upwards. This game is offered by Givling inc. You can register yourself at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=spec.com.givling&hl=en and have hands on experience.
Visit http://www.nirvanapps.com/service-offerings/enterprise-applications-development/ to get a FREE POC to test drive our services.